Tuesday, January 26, 2010

reasons

you’re the reason why i go to school everyday, because i’m just happy to see your face even if we don’t talk.

you’re the reason why i left my book at home so i can go to your classroom just to saw you sitting on your table.

you’re the reason why i go to downstairs on break time because i just want to make sure you have eaten.

you’re the reason why my table, paper, and other things near me would never clean, because i love to write your name on them.

you’re the reason i go to your place almost everyday, just to meet you, your brothers and your sister or anyone at your house, cause i love them.

you’re the reason why i’m singing the song over and over again, cause i remember you play the guitar.

you’re the reason why my blog’s stories is all about you, cause i love to write all the days i spent with you.

you’re the reason why i cant stop staring at your name on my online list, because i’m waiting and hoping we can chat.

you’re the reason why i’m crying, because i was thinking why i’m still not having you here right by my side? :’/

and the reason why i write these words is because i love you too much :”)